There's a lot of reasons for that but I think, in the end, it always comes down to the same thing. In the past we had a part or full time paid position who handled these things. That position was, by far, the largest part of our budget. In our new frugal planning mode we've cut that position and along with it a lot of pieces fell to the ground. Some of them have been picked up already and others, like this one, are in the process of getting fixed.
However, as of today I've made some technology changes which should make this simpler. With any luck, posts such as this on our web site will be automatically reflected to our Facebook page. That, of course, is only the technological underpinnings because we still need solid processes to gather the news of what we are doing and get it into the hands of our non-existent media person who can then post it to our web site. I'm hoping that I'll be able to take on that role more solidly now and work with Lee to ensure I know what news is, as they say, fit to print. Stay tuned. Let's see how this works.